CAREERS > TEAM DRIVERS
What our drivers are saying
"We really enjoy the family atmosphere here. You are not a number
or just a tool they use to get the job done, you are a person. Everyone
here is so friendly and approachable. When we leave, it will be to retire.
You couldn’t ask for a better carrier to drive for!"
KIM & DAN ROESCH: TEAM DRIVERS FOR 3 ½ YEARS
TEAM TRUCK DRIVER CAREERS
NEW & IMPROVED PAY PACKAGES
- $12.50 paid for border crossings both into the U.S. & Canada providing drivers have a valid FAST card
- $20.00 each per pickup and delivery (not paid out of home terminals)
- $20.00 paid for trailer washout (outside provider – Blue Beacon, etc.)
- $25.00 Hazmat / TDG premium per trip
- $18.00 per hour for loading/unloading/waiting time paid after first hour from confirmed appointment time (PO required)
- $18.00 per hour for meat inspections paid upon arrival until cleared
- $12.50 per each Drop and or Hook- Not paid out of Home Terminals
- $175.00 paid layovers (drivers must have hours of service available within the 24 hour period to be eligible for layover pay)
- $175.00 premium paid to drivers that deliver loads into NYC, all the Burroughs and Long Island NY
- $18.00 per hour, per team partner for Training, Information & Communication sessions
- $100.00 annual reimbursement (local & flatbed highway) for CSA certified footwear
- $100.00 bi-annual reimbursement (van & reefer highway) for CSA certified footwear
- Pay is every two weeks by direct deposit
- Full comprehensive benefit package
- GRSP program (Group Registered Savings Plan) and DPSP program (Deferred Profit Sharing Plan)
- Qualcomm satellites in every truck for communication between the drivers and dispatch and are equipped for E-logs
- Annual Safety and Performance awards, Longhaul MPG & Idle Time Achievement awards, assistance and reimbursement for FAST card applications and more!
Please note: All accessorial pay is split equally per team partner unless noted otherwise.
Team – International Highway Driver Base Rates
$0.60 per mile ($0.30 per team partner) – Minimum 2 Years’ Experience
DEDICATED TRUCKS – NO “SLIP SEATING”
Fleet consists of 2015 and newer power units with automatic transmissions and added amenities including company paid satellite radio to aid in the drivers’ comfort while on the road.
Want more information? Give us a call! 1.800.810.0204 ext. 225